Friday 7 February 2014

Living Above the Clouds

We can't control nature..
..it can cause devastating disasters but at the same time can create the most beautiful and awesome things. I've always loved the feeling of being above the clouds..must be why I find flying calming. I usually sleep like a baby on planes. Anyways..London is known for its horrible gloomy weather even-though I wouldn't complain too much because I actually don't find it that bad at all. But I have to be honest and say that fog is something that occurs much more often than I've seen anywhere else. Especially the thickness of the fog..its crazy..there are times I can't actually see out of my window! One day(in December) the whole London was cover with fog and the weather on ground was horrible..but I happened to be lucky enough to see the sun for the most of the day. I was working from home that day and was able to get some great shots of the amazing works of nature.

It really did feel like I was living above the clouds.


 
This picture was also featured on BBC news website :)

The fog was slowly going away after the sunset and the air turned really cold. I think it even looked really cold as well.


Baiii,
Grete

No comments: